March 11, 2017 at 4 p.m. (EST)
Teachers: Julio Machado and Fernanda Machado
The Master Class is a learning moment to accomplish the first public presentation at the piano. Only teachers and student fellows will watch this event, and all of them will be there to talk about approaches to study, interpret, and perform that will improve the musical expression at the piano.
The enrollment to attend the Master Class in March are already opened, with 3 active participants.
To be an active participant, you’ll need
– a good internet connection (upload of 1Mb or better)
– a device with camera and microphone (preferably, use a headphone) – it may be a computer, tablet or smartphone with fast CPU
– a piece you’re playing well, which should be no more than 3 minutes long (you’ll send a recording along with your enrollment)
– connect to the selected platform 30 min before the scheduled time for the event to start
The enrollment to active participants will be closed by the Sunday previous to the event’s date.
To be an observer participant, you’ll need
– a good internet connection
– a computer/tablet/smartphone
– connect to the selected platform up to 5 min before the scheduled time for the event to start.
If you’re intending to use video or audio, test those with your teacher in advance. If you intend to use just text, it won’t be necessary.
To enroll, just confirm your participation with your teacher. You’ll receive all the necessary instructions for your participation as active/observer through email.
This Master Class will be recorded and the video will be available soon.
This is an exclusive Special Activity for PianoClass’ students.
If you’re not one of our students yet, learn more about our piano lessons or contact us for more information.